- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
Structural Funds -The Regional Operational Programme 2007-2013
03/2015 - 06/2016
Thermal rehabilitation of blocks from Aleea Arcului Street no. 4, Săvenilor Street no. 4 and Calea Naţională Street no. 56
The overall objective:
Fostering social cohesion by increasing the energy efficiency of housing blocks in Botosani, in accordance with the Europe 2020 targets, thereby increasing the employment rate of the local workforce, low energy consumption and limit greenhouse gas emissions.
Increasing energy efficiency of three blocks of flats in the city of Botosani in order to obtain a minimum annual energy savings of 40% over 20 months and 20 days, through various measures of thermal rehabilitation:
- intervention works at the outdoor spaces of the housing block;
- repair works;
- related works.
Benefits of the project:
Implementation of energy efficiency measures proposed by this project will lead to improving the living conditions of Botosani population, through:
- Improvement of indoor comfort conditions;
- Reduction of energy consumption;
- Reduce maintenance costs for heating and domestic hot water;
Reduce of pollutant emissions from production, transport and energy; thus resulting in efficient use of energy resources, in accordance with the Europe 2020 Strategy.
Management consulting services for the implementation of the project "Thermal rehabilitation of blocks from Aleea Arcului Street no. 4, Săvenilor Street no. 4 and Calea Naţională Street no. 56":
- Assistance for project progress reports and activity reports for management and monthly progress meetings;
- Assistance in the development and realizationt of files for reimbursement requests / payment requests;
- Assistance in elaboration of documentation and procurement reports;
- Financial consultancy for achieving an efficient financial management;
- Monitoring of project indicators;
- Communication, promotion and information.