- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
Consortium OVE ARUP & PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL LTD (leader) & SC Avensa Consulting SRL
Ministry of Labour, Family and Social Protection Management Authority for SOP - HRD
State Budget, SOP - HRD 2007-2013, Priority Axis 7 „Technical Assistance” Major Intervention Field 7.1. „Support for the implementation, overall management and evaluation of SOP-HRD”
24.10.2011 - 31.03.2014
Technical Assistance for MA in the projects evaluation within SOP – HRD
The project provides assistance to the Ministry of Labour, Family and Social Protection, the Managing Authority for the Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development in the management of the funds allocated under POSDRU 2007-2013 by providing a skilled and transparent evaluation process and selection of proposals of mature projects that meet the operational objectives set.
- Verifying the administrative and eligibility criteria of a minimum of 8000 applications sent via the Actionweb;
- Technical and financial evaluation of a minimum of 8000 applications sent via the Actionweb;
- Recommendations made by the AM on issues that may arise in the evaluation process in order to improve the evaluation of the Managing Authority.
The main services of the project include:
• Development of methodology and criteria for selection of independent assessors, assessors database development (BADI) and post online (Internet) Information - media project registration, evaluation and selection of experts independent evaluators;
• Training and empowerment evaluators specific project (preparation of training materials, conduct training, experience exchange visits conduct impact assessment training);
• Evaluate projects (administrative compliance and eligibility check of proposals, technical and financial evaluation of proposals, checking eligibility of the applicant and partners on the basis of supporting documents, requests for information, prepare ranked list of proposals for grant applications, communication to final beneficiaries);
• Writing and submitting proposals to improve the analysis of the evaluation and selection process of the AMPOSDRU (legal and economic aspects);
• Communication, Reporting and Management of the contract.