- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
SC AVENSA CONSULTING SRL
Ministry of Environment and Forests
Priority Axis - Technical assistance
Services research study on ways to promote development at the national level of the EU system management and audit scheme (EMAS) and to encourage voluntary participation by organizations under EMAS, under European legislation and community-label award scheme EU ecological.
- Technical support provided to the Ministry of Environment and Forests on the identification and implementation of effective ways to promote at a national level the EMAS by the development of specific means of advertising (flyers, brochures, posters etc), training seminars, information and awareness for organizations, economic operators and consumers on the benefits of EMAS registration and the benefits of obtaining the EU Ecolabel for products / services, the creation of domain specific web pages and EMAS environmental label.
- Proposing measures for implementation in Romania of the provisions on voluntary participation by organizations in a Community eco-management and audit scheme EMAS on promoting and facilitating access to information to ensure the conditions necessary for the fulfillment of reporting obligations, the European Commission on the nationwide promotion of the EMAS and eco-label system.
- Explore ways ofpromotion,by makingservicesregionalorganizationofinformation seminars,trainingand awarenessorganizations, economic operatorsand consumers, obtainbenefitsRELATINGEU Ecolabelforproducts / services.Based on the proposalsof the participantsin the seminarswilldetermine the most effectiveways to promotethat responds tothe interestsand requirements ofstakeholdersinimplementingEMASSystemic/systemon theorganic label.
- Creatingandpromotingtheuse ofthe instruments:
- Production and distribution offilmsthat present theEMASandthe EU
- Ecolabelinformationseminars, training and awareness;
- Development ofservicedesign,printing,and distributionofpromotional materialsandpromotionalitems, separatethe twoareasthat EMASandecological labels stand for.
Realizarea on the website of the Ministry of Environment and Forests has two portals to inform and promote the EU Ecolabel on that EMAS in Romanian and English.
The main services of the project include:
• Provision in the period 2012-2014, the organization of two seminars each information, training and awareness, in each of the 8 regions, by at least 50 persons / event;
• Information, education and awareness is performed simultaneously on two areas EMAS and the EU Ecolabel and runs stable target groups within public and private organizations, employers and consumers that there is a connection between the activities and services;
• Ensure and bear the costs involved in these activities, the team travels to the beneficiary.
• Production and dissemination of film presentation;
• Realization of promotional materials to support workshops (printing flyers, brochures, posters, folders, cardboard, roll-up) and promotional items (umbrellas, pens, shirts, sticks, mugs, folders and serviette di textile material);
• plan annually in the period 2012-2014 the number of promotional material and promotional items;
Main services / activities:
• Creation of film creation and production of promotional presentation EMAS and the EU Ecolabel;
• Achieving Printing and distribution of promotional materials and promotional items;
• Edit / realization / purchase promotional materials and promotional items;
• Making the portal in each area
• Achieve a minimum 5 graphics templates portal.
Main services / activities:
• Creating portals;
• Drafting instructions for use;