- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
FS: SC AVENSA CONSULTING SRL - leader & TRN INGENIRIA Y PLANIFICACION DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS SA - partner PT: SC AVENSA CONSULTING SRL - general contractor & SC BODO INVEST SRL - subcontractor
Structural Funds POR 2007 - 2013
FS:10.12.2008 - 28.03.2009; TP: 12.10.2009-12.11.2009
Rehabilitation of road infrastructure in Vaslui Municipality
General objective: Rehabilitation of the urban infrastructure of Vaslui city by implementing environmentally friendly mobility solutions at the level of road and cycling transport in the urban action area of Vaslui city until 2015, thereby improving the attractiveness of the North-East region, the quality of life and the creation of new jobs.
Specific objective: developing internal and external accessibility in Vaslui city by streamlining traffic in the major transport corridor of the city, by rehabilitating of 14,737 m of road (7560 m of streets category II and 7177 m streets category III) and 2 bridges, during 24 months, as follows:
- rehabilitation of 12 roads with a total length of 14,737 m:
- Stefan cel Mare Street, category II, with a length of 7000 m, is the main street of the city, linking Barlad and Iasi;
- Decebal Street, category II, with a length of 560 m, takes the heavy traffic on National Route 24 in the municipality;
- Peneş Curcanul Street, category III, with a length of 363 m, is located near the centre of the locality;
- Cuza Voda Street, category III, with a length of 250 m;
- Victoria Street, category III, with a length of 108 m, is located near the centre of the locality;
- Huşului Street, category III, with a length of 2100 m, has its connection in Stefan cel Mare Street, in the way running to Iasi;
- Alecsandri Street, category III, with a length of 740 m, is a street in the downtown area, and links Stefan cel Mare Street and Mihail Kogalniceanu Street;
- 8 Martie Street, category III with a length of 618 m, is a street that is close to the exit from Vaslui to Iasi, on the right side of Stefan cel Mare Street;
- Spitalului Street, category III, with a length of 318 m;
- Ioanesei Adrian Street, category III, with a length of 1040 m, is a street that connects the Stefan cel Mare street and Matei Basarab street;
- Gheorghe Doja Street, category III, with a length of 1250 m, is found in the street near the exit from Vaslui to Iasi, on the right side of Stefan cel Mare street;
- Grigore Moisil Street, category II, with a length of 390 m, is found in the street near the exit from Vaslui to Iasi, on the left side of Stefan cel Mare street;
- rehabilitation of two bridges:
- Bridge over the Delea River, Decebal street from Vaslui city crosses Delea River on two parallel works, the distance between the two structures is of approximately 10 cm;
- Bridge over the Vasluiet River, Husului street from Vaslui city crosses in 90o angle Vasluiet River on a prestressed concrete bridge with a length of 31.30 m.
- development of 15,000 ml bicycle lanes.
- rehabilitation of 32,232 sqm of green spaces.
Ensuring consultancy services, economical and technical, for the funding documentation corresponding to individual project for accessing the Regional Operational Programme - Axis 1.
Drafting the economic and technical documentation (technical project, including certified checks on specialties, specifications, construction details, approvals, DTAC);
Performing investment studies: topographical survey, geotechnical survey, technical expertise, energy audit;
Ensuring technical support during the performance of work until the final acceptance report.