- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
S.C. AVENSA CONSULTING S.R.L.
Structural Funds POR 2007-2012
04.02.2009 - 31.03.2009
Rehabilitation of road and pedestrian area in Pascani Municipality
Overall Objective: Rehabilitating the urban infrastructure of Pascani in order to improve conditions and reduce disparities of accessibility and interconnectivity between the valley and the hills of the city by 2015 with implications for the rehabilitation and development of green areas in the urban action area, contributing to the improvement of the attractiveness of the North-Eastern Region, increasing the quality of life and creating new jobs.
Specific objective: rehabilitating 4090 m of urban roads ( Fantanele Street -1377 m; Ceferistilor Street – 1060 m; Mihai Eminescu Street-692 m; Izvoarelor Street- 511 m; Republicii Street – 450 m); 13617 square metres of the pedestrian area and 4390 square meters of pedestrian stairs – large stairs (3122 mp) and small stairs (924 mp), to ensure accessibility of the valley and the hill of Pascani both in terms of road traffic and the pedestrian traffic during a period of 21 months period, as follows:
- Rehabilitation of 5 urban streets in Pascani by means of reinforcing the bitumen, a proper rainwater drainage and adding an asphalt coat for a 15 m distance in order to keep the neatness and aesthetics of the rehabilitated urban streets:
- Fantanele Street, category III, including two road segments – the first with a length of 1100 m and the second having a length of 277 m;
- Ceferistilor Street, category III , including three road segments with lengths of 470 m, 150 m, 440 m;
- Mihai Eminescu Street, category III, including two road segments with lengths of 455 m and 237 m ;
- Izvoarelor Street, category III, including two road segments with lengths of 375 m and 236 m;
- Republicii Street, category III, including three road segments with lengths of 255 m, 75 m, 120m.
- Rehabilitation of pedestrian stairs with an area of 4390 square meters:
- big stairs will be restored without altering the existing architecture (the stairs, rest areas and viewing point) by making 200 steps, with a size of 16 x 30 cm, divided into 20 packages of 10 steps; urban furniture areas (solar lighting, benches, pergolas, bins, orientative panels) marking the starting point and the destination through a set of pots, totems, pool water surface and horizontal scale with adjacent stairs, will perform a pavement framed with small curbs on cement concrete foundation;
- small stairs will be rehabilitated by sharing their journey in 3 different gradients segments, the first from the 16×30 with 50 steps into 5 packs of 10, second leg 16×30 with 80 steps divided into 16 bundles 5 steps identical to the first and third, integrating together by two large horizontal landings able to take commercial activities, recreation, discussions, and this route will be equipped with street furniture (solar lighting, benches, pergolas, baskets garbage, solid guidance) urban furniture (solar lighting, benches, pergolas, bins, orientative panels), marking the start and arrival by a signal; the area stairs pavement will include a small pavement with little borders of cement concrete foundation.
Drafting the funding file.
Preparing the documentation for the approval of intervention works with technical studies, expertise and traffic study.