- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
S.C. AVENSA CONSULTING S.R.L.
Structural Funds POR 2007-2013
FS:24.02.2009 - 27.032009; TP :18.12.2009-17.03.2010
Rehabilitation, modernization and expansion of public urban roads and of green areas in Moreni Municipality
The general objective of the project is the rehabilitation, modernization and expansion of the road and pedestrian infrastructure and green areas as to increase accessibility, the conditions of mobility and quality of life both for citizens and the business background in Moreni city, Dambovita County until 2015.
The specific objective of the project is the rehabilitation, modernization and expansion of the road and pedestrian infrastructure and green areas in order to eliminate accessibility disparities and increase convenience for the citizens of Moreni city, Dambovita County, during a period of 24 months, through:
- The rehabilitation and modernization of 2 streets with a total length of 2,418.962 m, an area of 26,958.993 sqm and corresponding sidewalks, with a total area of 9332.22 sqm, as follows:
- A.I.Cuza Street: Category III; length of 1381.295 ml; carriageway width of 9 m; sidewalk of 3 m; sidewalk area of 4143.885 sqm, street area of 12431.655 sqm; total area of 16,575.54 sqm;
- Republicii Street: Category II; length = 1037.667 ml; 14 ml carriageway width, pavement 5 m, 5188.335 m pavement surface, surface street 14527.338 ml total area of 19,715.673 sqm;
- Rehabilitation of a bridge over Cricovul Dulce river, with a total length of 104.03 m, with a length of superstructure of 83.10 m, with three bays of 26.15 +30.80 +26.15 m; total width of the bridge is of 15.50 m, with a carriageway of 9.20 m (same as the adjacent streets) and two sidewalks each of 2.90 m.
- Restoration of 3300 sqm of green spaces;
- Establishment of 6 pedestrian crossings for people with disabilities;
- Creation of 4800 ml lanes for bicyclists ;
- Enlargement of the Central Park from 5228.0 sqm to 9512 sqm.
Drafting the funding file with all the necessary approvals. Preparing the documentation for the approval of the intervention works and the feasibility study.
Drafting the Economic and technical documentation (technical project, including certified checks on specialties, specifications, construction details, approvals, DTAC);
Performing investment studies: topographical survey, geotechnical survey, technical expertise, energy audit;
Ensuring technical support during the performance of work until the final acceptance report.