- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
Modernization of public lighting on the main artery of Suceava Municipality
The specific objective of the project is the modernization of public lighting on the main streets – 1 Decembrie 1918 Avenue (road section: Sofia Vicoveanca Avenue – Calea Obcinilor), 1 Mai Avenue (road section: Calea Obcinilor – Marasesti Street), Stefan cel Mare Street (road section: Marasesti Street – Stefan Dracinski Street ), Ana Ipatescu Avenue (road section: Stefan Dracinski Street – Cernauti Street), Calea Unirii ( Cernauti Street Section – Calea Burdujeni Street), Calea Burdujeni Street (road section: Calea Unirii – Cuza Voda Street), Cuza Voda Street (road section: exit from Burdujeni Street) – of Suceava, within 14 months, as follows:
- Construction of underground transmission lines to supply lighting;
- Installation of modern lighting equipment on new poles through metal brackets;
- Realization of electrical connections and supply columns;
- Connection of the new plants to the ground;
- Realization of ignition control of the new lighting system.
Providing assistance for the funding application;
Performing the related studies and expertise surveys;
Drafting the individual project, the feasibility study, the approval documentation for the intervention works.