- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
„Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University
Structural Funds -The Regional Operational Programme 2007-2013
07/2013 - 03/2014
Management consulting services for the project “The rehabilitation and modernization project of the campus Tudor Vladimirescu”
The overall objective:
The rehabilitation and modernization of the „Tudor Vladimirescu” Student Campus of Iaşi from an energetic point of view as well as concerning the adjacent services available to students, towards establishing European standards for technical learning and accomodation for the population in the North-Eastern area of Romania. The project proposes 5 main work areas within the main objective, covering 5 objectives for investitions according to the Feasability study.
- Energetic rehabilitation of the campus at the level of supply system, distribution and conservation of electricity by making a cogeneration plants, with the related networks and thermal rehabilitation of buildings on campus to ensure its functionality in terms of medium and long-term energy ensure medium-term and long-term functionality of the accommodation service campus at the level of two related indispensable services: providing heat and electricity at a reduced price in line with consumption levels at this time and in the future and in accordance with the standards and directives of the European Community about environmental protection.
For the operationalization of Specific Objective No. 1 were focused on three main areas:
– Thermal rehabilitation of 12 dormitories and two thermal units in Tudor Vladimirescu Student Campus;
– External networks for heating and electricity in Tudor Vladimirescu Student Campus;
– Cogeneration modules for electricity and heat.
- Rehabilitation, functionalization and equipping of existing facilities in Campus at the level of two sport fields and a canteen in order to provide additional accommodation services: leisure services – sport and food services in canteen regim at affordable prices and European standards.
For the operationalization of Specific Objective No. 2 were approached two main areas:
– Modernisation of two sport fields;
– Canteen functionalisation.
Management consulting services for the implementation of the project “Rehabilitation and modernization of "Tudor Vladimirescu" Student Campus”:
- Consultancy and ensuring compliance with Management Authority requirements in preparing payment and reimbursement requests;
- Consultancy in developing documents for the procurement procedure, including the development of tender book and data sheets;
- Consultancy and ensuring compliance with Management Authority requirements in preparing progress and activity reports;
- Updating the audit trail;
- Assistance in the preparation of documentation at the request of IO ROP and ROP MA;
- Assistance accorded to beneficiary at monitoring and field visits after reimbursement requests;
Assistance and consultancy for the beneficiary during the execution of all contracts of projects.