- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
Structural Funds POR 2007 - 2013
03/2010 - 09/2012
Infrastructure modernization and acquisition of high technology equipment for the manufacture of thermal ceramic products in order to increase efficiency and yield of SC CERSANIT ROMANIA SA
The overall objective of the project is to increase the productivity of the company S.C. CERSANIT ROMANIA S.A., ensuring sustainable principles and reducing productivity gaps compared to other regions level and at European Union level.
The specific objective of the project is to modernize the infrastructure and the purchase of three softwares and 12 high technology equipment during 14 months of implementation of the project for the consolidation and sustainability of the enterprise SC CERSANIT ROMANIA SA, as well as development and increase competitiveness by exploiting its productive sector to facilitate the creation of new jobs, maintain their sustainable economic growth, competitiveness, turnover, labor productivity – the average of existing European level as well as improving the export potential of the enterprise.
• Preparing documents for procurement services, goods and works;
• Drawing up task books and data sheets for acquisitions in accordance to legislation and their submission for approval to the Beneficiary;
• Preparing files for reimbursement and developing quarterly progress reports on the basis of the information and documents provided by the Beneficiary;
• Assistance in elaboration of supporting documents for the activities carried out;
• Implementation Methodology-correspondence with the Beneficiary;
• Assistance in planning of project activities (analyzing the evolution of the overall project in accordance with the implementation schedule, specifying the reasons for the delays and their appearance);
• Assistance in monitoring and evaluation of the project.