- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
Increase citizens’ safety and prevent crime in Moinesti municipality by means of specialized equipments and a surveillance centre
Overall Objective: Reduce crime and increase the social safety in Moinesti , thereby increasing the quality of life, creating new jobs and improving the local economy.
Specific objective:Purchase and installing surveillance systems necessary to increase safety and prevent crime in Moinesti for a period of 12 months as follows:
– Purchase a surveillance system consisting of:
- Data transfer infrastructure.
- Data transmission equipment.
- Fixed and mobile cameras.
- Monitoring Central Dispatch.
– Installing the required surveillance for the crime prevention in 27 locations in Moinesti established by the project.
Elaborate funding requests and paperwork.
Draft the technical and economic paperwork (feasability studies/ paperwork certifying the intervention works, including the economic-financial analysis.
Drafting the funding files.
Drafting the Economic and technical documentation (technical project, including certified checks on specialties, specifications, construction details, approvals, DTAC);
Performing investment studies: topographical survey, geotechnical survey, technical expertise, energy audit;
Ensuring technical support during the performance of work until the final acceptance report.