- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
SC AVENSA CONSULTING SRL
The Regional Operational Programme Structural Funds POR 2007 - 2013
24.11.2010 - 8.01.2011
Iasi Regional Technological Center
The project’s objective is to achieve a support structure of the business, which represents the interface between research and industry development in a priority field of the Northeast Region, namely the industrial production.
The centre will provide the following services:
- Rental services for office spaces and research and technological transfer spaces
- Rental services for practical applications of companies from branches that compound the priority development sector of the North Eastern Region and the developers supporting components of the priority development sectors of the North Eastern Region;
- Rental services for laboratories specialized for testing;
- Consulting services.
Main results of the project
- 1 extended business structure comprising a total of 28 offices, 6 offices and spaces that are part of the technological transfer;
- Approximately 100 sqm representing offices for the HR technological transfer;
- Approximately 95 sqm representing technological transfer surface areas;
- 4785 sqm representing built areas.
Preparing the funding documentation;
Preparing a market research to justify the need for the investment;
Preparing a feasibility study (including phase PUZ) according to GD 28/2008;
Project preparation to authorize the execution of construction works (PAC);
Preparing to organize the execution of works (POE);
Preparing the technical project, the execution details and the necessary tender specifications;
Providing technical verification of the technical project and execution details;
Drafting documentation for obtaining approvals.