- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
S.C. AVENSA CONSULTING S.R.L.
Regional Development Agency South Muntenia
Technical Asistance Operational Program
04.09.2012 - 06.03.2013
Elaborating the study on the current state of the infrastructure development in South Muntenia Region and development perspectives – Regional Development Agency South Muntenia.
The main objective is to contribute to the foundation of the strategic planning process concerning the development of South Muntenia region for the next programming period 2014-2020 – by means of analyzing the current state of infrastructure development in South Muntenia Region with a focus on identifying and prioritizing its development needs.
The outcome of the contract is the elaboration of a study that examines the evolution of infrastructure development over the period 1999 – 2010, the current state of the issues that generate long term effects, identifies the main lines of action and develops a set of recommendations.
In this respect, the study examines the infrastructure development potential in the region of South Muntenia and also identifies and prioritizes the main lines of action to support a smart, sustainable and inclusion favourable growth of the region, according to the new national and European strategic guidelines for the programming period 2014-2020.
Thus, with this study, the economic profile and the structure of settlements will be presented together with chapters dealing with the four sub-themes of analysis, as follows:
– Infrastructure for production and transportation of electricity;
– Infrastructure for production and distribution of thermal energy;
– Information and communication infrastructure;
– Infrastructure for supporting the agriculture;
– Tourism infrastructure;
– Urban – household infrastructure;
– Educational infrastructure;
– Health infrastructure;
– Social infrastructure;
– Cultural recreational infrastructure and religious/cults infrastructure;
– Emergency infrastructure.
Elaborating the study on the current state of the infrastructure development in south muntenia region and development perspectives – Regional Development Agency South Muntenia.
– Infrastructure for collection, selection and storage of waste;
– Wastewater infrastructure;
– Protection infrastructure for flood control, soil erosion and for landslides prevention;
– Arrangements to provide the necessary water for firefighting;
– Sites with industrial contamined infrastructure;
– Green protection areas, green infrastructure.
Research and development infrastructure, innovation and business support infrastructure
– Research and development infrastructure, innovation infrastructure;
– Business support infrastructure;
The specific activities aim:
Elaboration of the material in accordance with the objectives of the contract;
Data collection and data processing for the period 1999-2010 at the level of the 7 counties, so that all requirements resulting from contract objectives could be achieved;
Organization during the contract of at least 7 working groups involving all relevant actors in the field of regional development;
Meetings with the representatives of county councils and other relevant actors to identify courses of action at regional and local level.