- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
SC AVENSA CONSULTING SRL
The Regional Operational Programme Structural Funds POR 2007 - 2013
03/2011 - 06/2015
Consultancy services for the implementation management of the project “Rehabilitation of road infrastructure in Vaslui Municipality.”
General objective: rehabilitation of the urban infrastructure in the city Vaslui by means of implementing ecological transit solutions for motorized transit and cycling in the urban area of Vaslui city until 2015, rendering the North-Eastern Region more attractive from the perspectives of living and work conditions.
Specific objective: enhancing internal and external accessibility in Vaslui by improving the traffic conditions on the main artery of the city and rehabilitating 14,737 m of road (7,560 m of 2nd class road length si 7,177 m 3rd class road length) and of two bridges, within a period of 24 months by:
- Rehabilitation of 12 streets with a combined length of 14,737 m:
- Stefan cel Mare street, 2nd class, with a total length of 7,000 m, is the city’s main artery, connecting the cities of Bârlad and Iaşi;
- Decebal street, 2nd class, with a total length of 560 m, receives the heavy traffic from DN 24 into the city area;
- Peneş Curcanul street, 3rd class, with a total length of 363 m,situated near the city’s central area;
- Cuza Voda street, 3rd class, with a total length of 250 m;
- Victoriei street, 3rd class, with a total length of 108 m, situated near the city’s central area;
- Huşului street, 3rd class, with a total length of 2100 m, is connected to Ştefan cel Mare street through the latter’s right lane, towards the city of Iaşi;
- Vasile Alecsandri street, 3rd class, with a length of 740 m, situated near the city’s central area, and connecting the streets Stefan cel Mare and Mihail Kogălniceanu;
- 8 Martie street, 3rd class, with a total length of 618 m, situated near the exit of Vaslui towards the city of Iaşi, on the right side of Stefan cel Mare street;
- Hospital street, 3rd class, with a total length of 318 m;
- Ioanesei Adrian street, 3rd class, with a total length of 1040 m, connecting the streets Stefan cel Mare and Matei Basarab;
- Gheorghe Doja street, 3rd class, with a length of 1250 m, situated near the exit from Vaslui towards Iaşi, on the right side of Stefan cel Mare street;
- Grigore Moisil street, 3rd class, with a length of 390 m, situated near the exit from Vaslui towards Iaşi, on the left side of Stefan cel Mare street;
- The rehabilitation of 2 bridges:
- A bridge across the river Delea, on Decebal street in Vaslui, across the Delea stream, on two parallel artworks, the distance between the two structures being of approximately 10 cm;
- A bridge across the river Vasluiet, on Vaslui’s Husului street, a pre-compressed concrete bridge with a total length of 31,30m.
- Constructing 15.000 m of cycling lane.
- Rehabilitating 32.232 sq. m of green space.
Type of services provided:
Activity 1: Making monitoring project activities
Subtask 1.1: Monitoring in terms of quantity and quality of the project with respect and inclusion in the project budget and schedule its activities
Subtask 1.2: Development progress reports in accordance with donor requirements
Subtask 1.3: Develop applications for pre and requests for reimbursement in accordance with donor requirements
Subtask 1.4: Ensure compliance with legality and compliance of all activities and actions of the project
Subtask 1.5: Creating and updating, following discussions with the project team, the Project Implementation Plan
Subtask 1.6: Ensure collaboration with the project team in the implementation of all activities and collaboration with all providers involved in the project in order to fulfill contractual duties
Activity 2: Prepare and maintain appropriate audit trails of project activities and sub-activities
Subtask 2.1: Choosing the appropriate audit trail of project activities and sub-activities.
Subtask 2.2: Implementation of appropriate audit trails of project activities and sub-activities.
Activity 3: Provide legal advice on the project.
Subtask 3.1: Drafting of documents required by the IB, MA ROP and other organisms will require data and information on the progress of the contract.
Subtask 3.2: Participation in monitoring and verification visits conducted by the Intermediate Body / Managing Authority and / or other structures with control / verification / audit of Structural Funds grants.
Activity 4: Quality assurance documentation
Subtask 4.1: Designing a workflow design that ensures all documents related to the project financed under ROP
Subtask 4.2: Implement workflow stability
Activity 5: Project Management
Subtask 5.1: Establish responsibilities for each team member
Subtask 5.2: Implement a monitoring tool for project beneficiary.