- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
Consortium SC AVENSA CONSULTING SRL - leader & partners: SC AESA-AGRICONSULTING EUROPE SRL; AGRICONSULTING EUROPE SA; SC EUROPEAN FUNDS INVEST SRL
Ministry of Transport, Technical Assistance Department for infrastructure projects
State Budget, Technical Assistance Operational Programme 2007-2013
11.04.2012 - 30.11.2014
Consultancy Services for Programme Management
The overall objective of the Managing Authority of POS-T for an efficient management program is to provide technical assistance and advice required for the management, monitoring, implementation and control of POS – T at a high level of quality, efficiency and transparency.
- Studies and analyzes
- Action plan to improve systems management, monitoring, implementation and control of POS – T
- Recommendations to improve the operational procedures of AM POS-T and guides, methodologies, etc.. deemed necessary for improving the absorption of POS-T
- Recommendations to improve the legal and organizational framework of the influencing projects financed under POS in terms of the objectives of this project
- Report analyzing the proposal of an action plan and of a risk management plan.
- Recommendations on actions of AM POS-T / other structures within MTI to achieve project objectives.
The main services of the project include:
• Conducting studies and analyses of POS-T goals;
• Advice on the preparation of documents / strategies and formulate an opinion on documents/strategies available for transport infrastructure of national interest, given the objectives of this project;
• Analysis of the management, monitoring, implementation and control of POS - T and making recommendations for their improvement;
• Analysis of operational procedures AM POS-T and making recommendations for their improvement, and an analysis of the need for guidelines, methodologies, etc., deemed necessary for improving the absorption of AM POS-T;
• Analysis of the legal and organizational influencing projects financed under POS-T in terms of the objectives of this project and make recommendations for improvement;
• Analysis of the AM POS-T interaction with other structures of the MTI.