- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
Structural Funds POR 2007 - 2013
08/2013 - 06/2016
Consolidation and restoration of the “Mihai Eminescu” theater from Botosani
The project of consolidation and rehabilitation of the “Mihai Eminescu” Theater is part of a more complex initiative of the Municipal Council of identifying ways to promote tourism in the city and county of Botosani. Thus, one of the objectives of “Local Development Strategy of Botosani Municipality 2008 – 2015” is the “implementation of a coherent strategy coordinated by a Joint Committee at the local level, focusing on promoting diversified tourism under the label of city of culture and tradition: cultural tourism, traditional tourism, business tourism, sports tourism, historical tourism, religious tourism, leisure tourism, events tourism, medical tourism, cross-border tourism. ”
The overall objective of the project is consolidation, restoration, rehabilitation and improvement of “Mihai Eminescu” Theatre from Botosani Municipality in order to promote cultural value and tourism potential of this objective and its integration into artistic cultural circuit of the Northeast Region.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Consolidation of the structural elements of the historical building “Mihai Eminescu” Theatre, in accordance with the rules in force concerning the safety of public buildings.
- Restoration and improvement of interior spaces and exterior facades of the historical building “Mihai Eminescu” Theater with standards on safety and fire protection and standards for facilitating the access for people with disabilities in public buildings.
- Artistic components restoration of the interior and exterior of the building, respecting to the extent possible, architectural features of the original building.
- Rehabilitation of installations and equipping the interior spaces of the “Mihai Eminescu” Theatre from Botosani, with equipment and installations needed for specific activities.
- Promoting cultural values and tourism potential of the “Mihai Eminescu” Theatre, by its integration in cultural and artistic circuit of the Northeast Region.
Dissemination and promotion of the project through information and publicity activities.
1. Assistance in drafting of progress reports
2. Financial consulting for achieving an efficient financial management
3. Monitoring the project indicators
4. Assistance in the development and establishment of files of reimbursement requests / payment requests
5. Other carried activities