- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
Structural Funds -The Regional Operational Programme 2007-2013
03/2011 - 06/2013
Changing the destination of some buildings and rehabilitation of social services infrastructure in Vaslui Municipality
General objective: Rehabilitation of the urban infrastructure of city Vaslui by designing a Reuse Plan of the damaged buildings and preparation of these buildings for new types of social activities, thereby eliminating social disparities through social services development that would ensure social equity.
Specific objective: Rehabilitation and change of destination of damaged buildings “Gara 2” endpoint and “Stefan cel Mare” thermal substation from city Vaslui, with a total usable area of 669 sqm, with the purpose of their reuse, to serve as Day centre for older people, within 26 months:
- Renovation and playing in operation of “Gara 2” endpoint.
- Renovation and playing in operation of “Stefan cel Mare” thermal substation.
- The centres will provide catering services, social activities, health and social care through specialized medical rooms.
- Ensuring consultancy services, economical and technical, for the funding documentation corresponding to the individual project for accessing the Regional Operational Programme – Axis 1.
- Drafting the economic and technical documentation (technical project, including certified checks on specialties, specifications, construction details, approvals, DTAC);
- Performing investment studies: topographical survey, geotechnical survey, technical expertise, energy audit;
- Ensuring technical support during the performance of work until the final acceptance report.
Management consulting services for the implementation of the project "Reusing the building for the purpose of transformation in social center in Vaslui municipality":
Activity 1: Monitoring the activities of the project
1.1: Monitoring the project in terms of quantity and quality with compliance and inclusion in the project's budget and in its schedule
1.2: Elaborating progress reports as required by the funder
1.3: Elaborating applications for pre-financing and reimbursement requests as required by financier
1.4: Ensure compliance concerning legality and conformity of all activities and actions of the project
1.5: Implementation and updating the Project's implementation plan, following disscusions with project team members
1.6: Ensuring collaboration with project team members to conduct all activities and collaboration with all providers involved in the project in order to fulfill contractual duties
Activity 2: Establishing and maintaining adequate audit trails of project activities and sub-activities
2.1: Choosing appropriate audit trails of project activities and sub-activities
2.2: Implementation of appropriate audit trails of project activities and sub-activities
Activity 3: Providing legal advice within the project
3.1: Drafting documents required by the IB, MA ROP and other bodies that will require data and information on the progress of the Financing Contract
3.2: Participation at the monitoring visits and verification activities performed by the Intermediate Body / Managing Authority and / or other structures with control / verification / audit of grants from the Structural Funds
Activity 4: Ensuring quality of documentation
4.1: Designing a workflow to ensure planning for the entire documents related to the project financed by POR
4.2: Implementing the established workflow
Activity 5: Project Management
5.1: Establishing responsibilities for each team member
5.2: Implementing a monitoring tool for the project's beneficiary