- General details
- Detailed description
- Services provided
SC AGRAFICS COMMUNICATION SRL LIDER & SC AVENSA CONSULTING SRL
Alba County Council
Environment Sectoral Operational Programme, Priority 2
Advertising and information campaign and awareness project for the integrated waste management system in Alba County
The overall objectives of the Project
The purpose of the service contract is to obtain a good level of awareness of the public about the rigors and benefits of integrated waste management system in Alba County, while providing good visibility of the project.
General objectives are:
1. Ensuring publicity and visibility of the project and information on the European Union’s support for the project;
2. Develop and implement “Information and Awareness Strategy” on the “integrated waste management system in Alba County”;
3. Evaluation of public awareness and increase it by at least 50% by means of information and awareness campaigns.
The specific objectives are:
1. Increasing share of the population is informed of the integrated waste management system in Alba;
Indicator: proportion of the population informed of the new integrated waste management system in Alba;
Performance Standard: min. 90% of the county population is informed until the end of information and public awareness;
2. Increasing share of the population that understands the new system of waste management;
Indicator: proportion of the population that understands the new system of waste management;
Performance Standard: min. 70% of the county’s waste management system means until the end of information and public awareness;
3. Increase the accountability of the target audience on the implementation of the new waste management system;
Indicator: the empowerment of the target audience on waste management;
Performance Standard: 20% minimum increase in the level of accountability until the end of information and public awareness
4. Increasing population intention to separate waste collection and composting of individual;
Performance Indicator: Population intention to collect waste separately;
Performance Standard: increasing population intent to collect separated waste at least 50% until the end of information and public awareness;
5. Increased availability of population to pay costs of integrated waste management system;
Performance Indicator: Availability population to pay the costs of the new sanitation service;
Performance Standard: Increase the availability of population to pay the costs of the new integrated waste management system at least 50% until the end of information and public awareness;
6. Increasing public participation target implementation of integrated waste management system;
Indicator: level of public participation in the implementation target collection system;
Performance Standard: 20% increase in the number of households that collects waste until the end of selective information and public awareness.
– An effective information and awareness campaign on the “integrated waste management system in Alba” planned, financed and carried out.
– Public informed about waste management strategies according to the information defined in the Contract activities.
The main services of the project include:
The activities performed by the service provider include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Obtaining public support on the implementation of the waste management system by communicating its benefits;
• Encourage people to take responsibility for waste management and participate in the implementation of the system;
• Motivation / mobilizing people to selectively collect household waste / municipal waste to facilitate collection and recycling;
• Increase public awareness of the efforts of local / national resolve environmental issues on waste management in the region;
• Raising awareness about the European Union's efforts to address environmental issues on waste management in the region and nationally;
• Raising awareness on positive actions and transparent EU, particularly with regard to addressing environmental issues on waste management;
• Provide the public with a practical, attractive and user-friendly information on treatment facilities and waste disposal, environmental impact and environmental protection measures;
• Educate the public on the implementation of the project, the contribution of the European Union and local / national.
1. Ensure effective management of contract services
2. Development, approval and implementation of information and awareness strategy
Ex-ante evaluation of how the public relates to integrated waste management system.
Identifying methods to capture the attention of target audience, key messages of the campaign and channels of information transmission
3. Establishment of informational materials, promotional etc. necessary for the proper information and public awareness
4. Preparation for Implementation of the Strategy Action Plan
5. Approval of "Information and Awareness Strategy"
6 Implementation "Information and Awareness Strategy"
7 Ex-post evaluation of how the public know and apply the measures provided by the Project to demonstrate achievement of performance indicators proposed;
3. Information campaign and awareness
Development of information material generally
1 Creation and maintenance of a website on "integrated waste management system in Alba County
2 Development and dissemination of information and awareness (prints and / or other advertising material)
- Production and dissemination of 90,000 leaflets
- Production and dissemination of 90,000 leaflets
- Production and display of 5,000 posters
- Production and dissemination of other promotional materials: 2,000 shirts, 2,000 and 2,000 Basque cotton bags
Developing and disseminating the campaign message on various media channels
- TV Advertising
- Radio Advertising
- Advertising in print
- Advertising online news sites local and / or regional
Information measures directly target audience
Other types of activities:
Measures to ensure minimal publicity and visibility of the project
- Production of 10 panels for temporary display
- Production of 10 plates for permanent placement
- Production and dissemination of 90,000 flyers
- Banners / roll-ups
- Outdoor Banners.