KEY EXPERT 1: TEAM LEADER – GE139884
Reference Code: EuropeAid/139884/DH/SER/GE – “EU4Georgia III”, Location – Georgia, Tbilisi.
The intended start date is March 2020 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 18 months from this date.
Overall objective: the overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows: Increase awareness, understanding, and support for the EU and its activities in Georgia, particularly among Georgian audiences.
KEY EXPERT 1: TEAM LEADER (minimum 330 working days)
Qualifications and skills:
- Master degree, or in its absence, a minimum of 5 years’ experience additional to the general professional experience required below;
- Fluent oral and written communication in English.
General professional experience:
- At least 5 years in a managerial position in the field of communications;
- Asset: Experience in communicating about EU association processes.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 2 years of experience as team leader of international donor-funded contracts;
- At least 5 years of professional experience designing and implementing large-scale, multi-channel, communication strategies and campaigns;
- Asset: Experience as team leader in at least 1 EU-funded project.
The deadline for receiving applications is 21/07/2019. All applicants are encouraged to apply online or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with “KEY EXPERT 1: TEAM LEADER – GE139884” on the subject as soon as possible and well before the closing date.
In case you share your CV with our company, you agree that your data will be processed under GDPR. The CV you sent will be processed in accordance with GDPR (https://eugdpr.org/). We remind that you are entitled to get information and ask questions about your personal data any time and that we would be happy to respond your questions sent to the address email@example.com.