To reduce the impacts on the environment and in turn add value to our client’s projects Avensa is committed to:
- Implement measures to prevent or minimise pollution, waste and other impacts on the environment resulting from activities, products and services that Avensa controls and can influence;
- Implementing environmentally sensitive design principles where practicable;
- Continually improving and broadening the environmental knowledge and expertise of staff;
- Reducing the environmental impact of Avensa activities and services,
- Complying with or exceeding relevant environmental legislation regulations and other requirements to which Avensa subscribes,
- Establish, implement, maintain and continually improve the Management System;
- Identify the environmental aspects and impacts of the organisation’s activities, products and services, and manage these in an appropriate manner;
- Identify priorities and set appropriate environmental objectives and targets;
- Coordinating the Environmental Policy with other organizational policies.
The environmental elements of the Management System are audited in accordance with established procedures to ensure compliance with ISO 14001:2004.The Environmental Policy is communicated to and understood by all employees.